Some of the items covered during a home inspection are:
- What work is necessary to ensure your homes structural integrity.
- What type of roof material is present and its condition.
- If your chimney is safe, sound and functional.
- What type of HVAC system is present and its condition.
- If the electrical panel properly wired, and are there any special safety concerns.
- Are insulation levels adequate.
- If the fireplace is functional and safe.
- The general condition of the exterior house envelope.
- The general condition of the interior, including the operational status of the windows and doors.
- Crawl Space & Basement – moisture and/or structural problems.
- and much more.
Michigan Home Inspection Report
Our custom home inspection report will identify the systems and components, where to locate them in your home, their current condition, and what recommended action (repair, further evaluation, monitor for future repair, etc.), and the time frame in which the action should take place.